*Dual beam HID install is down below*
1. Open your vehicle’s hood.
2. Open the back cap of the headlight assembly and take out the stock bulb.
3. Insert the xenon headlight bulb into the headlight housings.
*Be very gentle when removing the plastic cap and be certain not to hit the vacuum tube.
- Be very attentive during the installation process to minimize all chances of accidents.
- Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
- Wearing gloves is ideal when dealing with the bulb. If ever it gets in contact with any contaminants, simply wipe the bulb with rubbing alcohol and dry cloth.
4. Insert the xenon bulbs into the headlights.
5. Below you will find an image of how to install the power supply.
Check the following:
- Make sure that you cautiously read the instructions before starting the installation.
- Be sure that the power supply is well connected before installing the Bi-Xenon lighting system.
- Make sure that the negative and positive wires are well connected.
- Never apply to much pressure when installing or removing the bulb. Doing so might damage the lighting system.
1. Plug in the wiring harness in the rubber base and fit the cap back on the assembly. Once completed, close the headlight shield tightly.
2. Method of installation of power supply’s port
- Put the wiring harness in the ballast’s interior slot.
- Connect the ballasts positive cable to the bulb. Do the same thing for the negative cable. Red to red (+) and black to black (-).
- Push in the rubber end for it to fully cover the metal ends.
3. Screw or tape the ballast in a solid place of the engine bay to ensure it won’t move. Use a few nails or double-sided tape, zip ties can even do the job.
4. Connect the wiring harness to the xenon bulb.
Note:?Whenever you hear a click, it means the connection was successful.
5. Take a good look at the elements to ensure they are working properly.
*If ever, once installed, the xenon lights flicker or do not turn on, switch your 10A fuse for a 20A one.
- High voltage can easily give you an electric discharge or even burn you.
- When turning the power of the bulb on and off, do not touch it.
- Never look directly into the xenon bulb because the light emitted can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disassemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, and so on.
- Never adjust your xenon lights to point upwards because you might diminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short-circuiting your HID bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.
original source:?http://www.xenonpro.com/installation + our own content